King West Flowers’ delivery charge for Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) is $14.00. This charge applies to flowers, plants, gift baskets and balloons. The GTA includes Agincourt, Don Mills, Downsview, East York, Etobicoke, Islington, North York, Rexdale, Scarborough, Toronto, Weston, Willowdale, and York.
Please NOTE – we cannot deliver to the Toronto Islands.
Delivery Charge for Municipalities Close to the GTA
- Ajax – $17.00
Bramalea – $19.00
Brampton – $19.00
Concord – $19.00
King City – $19.00
Kleinberg – $19.00
Maple – $19.00
- Oak Ridges – $23.00
Oakville – $19.00
Oshawa – $19.00
Pearson Int’l Airport – $25.00
Markham – $19.00
Milton – $25.00
Mississauga – $19.00
- Pickering – $17.00
Richmond Hill – $19.00
Thornhill – $19.00
Unionville – $19.00
Vaughan – $19.00
Whitby – $19.00
Woodbridge – $20.00
Delivery Charge for Other delivery areas
We can provide delivery to the following municipalities but cannot guarantee same-day service. The delivery charge will be between $19.00 and $31.00 depending on the distance from Toronto. Please contact the store or call us at one of the numbers above to determine the cost and timing of a delivery.
- Muscleman’s Lake
Delivery service – we deliver 7 days a week
- Phone Orders: We have same day delivery for phone orders placed by 11 a.m.
- On-line Shopping Orders: We have same day delivery for internet orders placed by 10 a.m. Toronto time. On-line shoppers can order in advance, as well.
- Rush Phone Orders: If our delivery service has already left for the day, our location also allows us the convenience of delivering phone orders in the downtown Toronto core by taxi (at an additional cost), at any time during our hours of operation.
- We cannot guarantee a specific time for our deliveries (with the exception of those sent by courier or taxi).
- Because of heavy delivery volume during holiday seasons (such as Christmas and Valentine’s Day), we cannot guarantee delivery within business hours.
- We are not responsible for orders delivered to an address that was incorrectly provided by the sender. Please ensure that you have the correct street name, apartment number and postal code, and the recipient’s phone number before placing your order.
- Please include the business name where delivery will be made, if applicable.
- If no one is available to receive the delivery at the recipient’s address, we will either leave it outside the premises (weather permitting) or with a neighbour, unless otherwise instructed by the sender.
- Deliveries to multi-storey buildings will be returned to the store if we cannot gain entry to the building. Please ensure that a buzzer entry code and correct suite number are provided with any orders going to a multi-story building.
- We are not responsible for any delivery delays due to weather conditions or incorrect address information.
Flower delivery on holidays
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot make deliveries on the following statutory holidays: – New Year’s Day, Family Day, Easter Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Send flowers around the world with FTD
King West Flowers is a member of FTD (Florists Transworld Delivery) and we can help you send flowers to friends, loved-ones and business acquaintances anywhere in the world. Please call us at (416) 203-1258 or 1-866-603-1258 to place an order.